Please Join us for the 11th annual Jack Roth Rock “N” Run/WalkJune 5th 2016 @ 9:00 AM, Bexley, OH
Welcome to the 11th annual Jack Roth 5K Rock “N” Run/Walk! We are pleased to announce this year's honorary race chair is Pelatonia CEO Doug Ulman.
Proceeds from the run will go to the Jack Roth Fund, created to promote the vital research and treatment necessary to combat lung cancer, through the Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital, and to support Camp Netaim, a program in Israel for children with special needs. The race will take runners through central Bexley's beautiful neighborhoods, and include a fun filled morning with:
- Food, music, awards and prizes!
- A live performance by The Professors (formerly The Dantes).
- The Gledhill Robbins & Talis Group of HER Realtors complimentary food, fun & fitness marketplace featuring local food, health and wellness vendors.
- Kids activities: face painting, balloon making, glitter tattoos, braid bar & bouncy house.
- Kid's Track Dash returns for 2016!